1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Fender Road Worn Jazz Bass - One time price drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by stringthrough, May 30, 2016.

1. stringthrough

stringthrough Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    +++ Was $795, now $750 +++

For sale by original owner, a Fender Road Worn Jazz Bass with a Warmoth rosewood/ Pau Ferro neck. Brought to practice and/ or gigs maybe 4 dozen times. Kept in a smoke free house.

The bass is in excellent operating and cosmetic (for a Road Worn) condition and is without a history (falls, left out in the rain, etc.). It is also all original except for the Dunlop locking strap locks. (I think I have the originals, but no guarantee I do.) The bass weighs in at a very comfortable 8.6 lbs.

Oh yes, that haze on the pickguard, it's not finger schmutz left over from my playing. It's one way Fender ages its pickguards.

The Warmoth neck (which cost me $412) specs, as sent to me in a confirmation letter from Warmoth are as follows:

J-Bass®, Bass, Right Handed Handed, Rosewood, Pau Ferro Fretboard, 1 1/2" Nut Width, Standard, 6130, BML(17.46mm) Tuner Ream, 21 frets, Straight 10" Radius, Cream Face Dots Inlay, GraphTech White TUSQ, 34 in. Scale, Graphite Rods

Selling because I’m thining the heard and lately I’ve realized I’m just not a J bass guy.

Sale price includes a Fender soft (Cordura?) case and shipping cost.

I will not ship this bass outside of the USA. No in-person pickup.

JBassBodyFront. JBassBodyBack. JBassNeckFront. JBassNeckBack. JBassFrets. JBassFull.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  2. stringthrough

Bump... Keep in mind folks the price INCLUDES shipping, so no hidden extra costs beyond the listed price.

3. Callused Finger

Callused Finger

Feb 22, 2007
    New York
    Excellent looking bass! The neck goes well with it.
    GLWS.

4. stringthrough

One time price reduction . . .

+++ Was $795, now $750 +++