SOLD Fender Road Worn Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by remy26, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Price:
    $700
    Strings:
    I find myself with more P-basses than I can handle, so this one is up for sale/trade. As far as I know, it's in the same condition as when it left the factory. It's an excellent player with a nice wide, flat neck that feels perfectly worn in. I don't really have anything specific in mind for trades, but I'm going to limit trades to 6 strings or partial trades for the items listed later in the thread.

Will ship in a roadrunner gig bag.

$700 shipped. Lower 48 sales only. PayPal preferred.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
    bluesdogblues likes this.
  2. bass4worship

bass4worship Ready For Freddy, let rock Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Sebring, Florida
    It this a USA made bass?

3. inthevelvet

inthevelvet Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Washington DC
    These are MIM, but are very well reviewed. Please help my bank account and buy this before I pull the trigger on it!

bass4worship likes this.
  4. Thanks for answering! Yes, these are really great MIMs.

Checked the weight this evening and it's 8 lbs. 14 oz.

According to the serial number, it's from 2009.

5. Erichr

Erichr

Sep 13, 2009
    I've got an early '90s fretless Godin Acoustibass. These are the ones with semi-hollow, p-style bodies and a piezo pickup with an 18v LR Baggs preamp. Also has a Roadrunner hard case. Interested in a trade?

6. Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to pass.

Bump for the weekend!

7. Any Spector Legend 6's ot there? I'd be interested in one. Otherwise, still looking for a sale. Feel free to make an offer.

8. Price drop to $700 shipped.

I'm also looking for some quality black mini tuners and a 4 knob preamp for some EMG pickups I have that I would take in partial trade. Could also use a nice 6 string bridge in gold.

bluesdogblues likes this.
  9. Bump.

Adding a 2-brand preamp and some 5 string pickups to fit a Warwick Corvette to things I'm interested in for a partial trade.

10. fritzk9

fritzk9 Supporting Member

May 11, 2005
    Indianapolis, IN
    PMed.

11. Still available.

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021