SOLD Fender Roadworn 50's Precision Bass Fiesta Red - 8.4lbs (2008, Amazing!)

Discussion in 'The TB Bazaar: Gear For Sale from our Sponsors' started by iwantthatguitar, Jun 2, 2021.

1. iwantthatguitar

iwantthatguitar iwantthatguitar Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 21, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    Merch Location:
    California
    Fender Roadworn 50's Precision Bass Fiesta Red - 8.4lbs

$1050+ Shipping to CONUS

Excellent condition.Definitely one of a kind, one of those blows away everybody.
    Made in 2008 (Very first run of Roadworn series).

8.4 lbs very lightweight for a P-Bass. Made in Mexico (hard to believe but yes, and dare to say it beats many US made including vintage ones).

Check all the photos and the video where you can listen to the Bass in action (by the very last photo, VIDEO will be uploaded soon). I can also send more photos, audios and videos upon request through the message area.

First owner, practically unused. With a classic and stunning Relic job on a beautiful Fiesta Red color, Anodized pickguard and Maple neck that are one of the most desired combinations. 100% Stock and original.

Body and neck both with Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish.

As usual on these AV57/58 P-Basses, it comes with a typical late 50's "C' (fairly chunky) neck with 1.75" nut width, 20 frets and black dots. The neck has a beautiful flame that reminds to the good old Quartesawn maples used on that era and of course the amazing relic job.

Period correct Vintage reverse tuners and Split single-coil pickup, The neck is perfectly straight (truss rod works perfect as expected) and without any fret issues at all, currently set with low action, strung with Labella flats. it really plays like a dream.
    These Roadworn series series were what nowadays are called "Vintera Roadworn 50's". They're well known for being super solid and reliable workhorse for pros, getting the traditional Precision Bass tone with al period correct specs at a reasonable price point. Although i must say this is PARTICULARLY an AWESOME one, believe me, there's something extraordinary on this one, i think it's just the fact that they did their best at craftsmanship on these first run.

This one in particular has been barely used, has minimal wear although no blemishes at all (beside the fact that is Relic originally of course) and it's ready to be played. It comes with an original and brand new Fender Bass Gig Bag (these came with an earlier model of the same gig bag, and this new one is way better).

It will be professionally packed, insured and shipped out to Continental US only. Local Pickup in LA is also welcome at no cost.
    Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 4.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 1.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 3.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 2.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 5.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 6.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 7.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 8.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 9.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 10.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 11.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 12.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 13.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 14.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 15.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 16.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 17.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 18.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 19.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 20.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 21.jpeg Fender Roadworn 50 Fiesta Red - 22.jpeg

RickC likes this.
  2. RickC

RickC Gold Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2005
    I had one of these first runs; mine was spectacular, as I'm sure this one is too

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021