1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Roscoe Beck V 2006

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Fixitinpost, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Fixitinpost

Fixitinpost Gold Supporting Member

Nov 5, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Price:
    Strings:
    Here we have a nice example of a Fender Roscoe Beck V in excellent condition, from the last year of production, 2006. Many have said that this is probably Fender's best production 5-string bass yet, and I'd certainly have to agree with that. The range of sounds from this passive bass is staggering. So, why sell it? Well, as much as I like it, I've found that I prefer 17.5mm spacing such as on a Musicman Stingray 5 as opposed to the Roscoe Beck's 19mm spacing. As a result, it ends up not going to the gigs, and I've been doing that long enough; time to let someone else gig this one. 9.5 lbs. on the bathroom scale. I recently added a WD tortoise shell pickguard, but the original will also be included. Also includes a nice ProTec case (I do not have the OHSC). The circles in a couple of the photos are reflections of recessed lighting in my ceiling.

$1350 Shipped CONUS.

IMG_1042_zpsa11295a9.jpg
    IMG_1043_zpsacbf5259.jpg
    IMG_1044_zpsa22ab832.jpg
    IMG_1045_zps9c97ff82.jpg
    IMG_1046_zps4c21ee15.jpg
    IMG_1047_zpsa4c3eb40.jpg
    IMG_1048_zps86cf34ad.jpg
    IMG_1049_zpsd8b78466.jpg

sanwin17 likes this.
  2. Fixitinpost

Fixitinpost Gold Supporting Member

Nov 5, 2005
    Massachusetts
    And SOLD. 22 minutes, a new record for me...

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  3. GhettoBrassGuy

GhettoBrassGuy Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull, Lakland, Aguilar, JH Audio
    Wow, someone got a deal!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2021