Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender Roscoe Beck V - SOLD

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by nastyn8c, Aug 22, 2005.

1. nastyn8c

nastyn8c

Feb 7, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    Three-tone Sunburst RBV. My only problem with this bass: it's not a Dingwall Afterburner and I want one really badly. The B string on this baby is a monster, and it's tight too. I never believed a passive bass could do lows like this. Tone is so verstile. Read up on these things. The only way I discovered this is someone offering it to me in a trade. I've never regretted it.

Only flaw - Has scratches in the finish. Personally I like the wear on this bass because it gives it somewhat of a vintage vibe. It looks to be in perfect condition on the front. Scratches are on the back and a couple on the sides.

Call or email and we can talk and I have pictures. ncook06@gmail.com

2. This was my bass. It is a sweet player, and very warm. It is the only bass out of 18 previous that I regretted trading. I would buy again but I picked up a Lakland Joe Osborn to fill the vintage jazz void.

3. B String

B String Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Hey nasty..... How old is the bass? Any neck dings?

4. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    PM sent.

5. nastyn8c

nastyn8c

Feb 7, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    SOLD for $800 plus shipping