Fender Rumble 100 Review

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Excelite, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Excelite

Mar 18, 2005
    Near DFW, Texas
    I almost bought the Gallien-Krueger Backline 115 but I read reviews and asked here which all came back negative. So I bought the Fender Rumble 100 and I love it. Not only is it powerful, but has a wide range of sound and wasn't too much (I paid $260 for the amp itself). I would recommend this amp to anyone out there looking for a new amp that sounds good for home practice or can be used in small gigs. It also has red lights at the bottom that flash with what you're playing :) -nice one Fender.
  2. give it a while, it WILL break :spit:
  3. hondo8671

Apr 22, 2004
    thats great! glad your happy w/ it . i never had the rumble 100 but i have owned a fender bxr 100 & a bassman 100 and i never had a problem w/ none of them! fender is good stuff!! :bassist:
  4. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

My school jazz band uses mostly Fender amps for bass. 2 of them are Rumble 100s. I don;t use them, I use this giant Fender combo amp. (I think it's 300W) But it's a good amp from what I have seen and heard out of it. I wouldnt mind having one. Have fun with it.
  5. Fender Rumble 100 rulez for what it is - most people will think I'm crazy, but I recently recorded in studio through an Eden WT-550 and I'm gonna go back in and redo it through my Rumble rather! It just plain sounds better for the song... Don't get me wrong, the Rumble and the Eden are very different animals, but for what it is, the Rumble is the nicest 100 watt amp I've owned yet!