1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Rumble 25 w/150W Basslite, SWR Workingman's 10 Cab w/250W Avatar Deltalite

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by slap2much, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Will trade the upgraded Rumble for a GK MB200 Mini Head. Moving out my small/medium giggable stuff and keeping only tiny in-home practice & full stage rigs...

Fender Rumble 25 Kickback with 150W Eminence Basslite S2010 Speaker Upgrade -- Don't know if this was over-engineered or just conservatively rated, but with the Basslite in place you can get seriously LOUD, I have used this at rehearsals with a drummer (no pa support) and was surprised at how well it works. With the Neo speaker it weighs in at just under 32 lbs, tiltback feature is nice for practice too. $175 + shipping OBO, once I find a box I'll get actual weight and dimensions.

bm25-a.

bm25-c.

I do have the original Rumble speaker, I will swap out for the Basslite and you can subtract $40. I'll consider offers for the Basslite only as well. PM with any questions, etc...thanks.

Workingman's 10 cabinet with upgraded Avatar Deltalite II Driver - ***SOLD***

2. Pics of the SWR, please?

3. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    SWR Workingman's 10 sold. I'm thinking about a GK MB200 mini head so trade offers involving one of those and the Rumble are welcome...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.