1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Rumble 350 Combo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jake Wolfe, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Jake Wolfe

Jake Wolfe

Jun 11, 2018
    I used to play in a band with a buddy who played on a Rumble 350 Combo. I really dug the sound and the power behind it but when he blew the speakers out due to being an idiot he just left it with me as he was done with it. After looking into repairing it the repairman I went with said he could replace all the speakers with new American made Eminence speakers with 2-1/2 inch voice coils in it for $200. If I am just looking for a fairly average amp that's versatile to gig with every so often and mostly jam on, is $200 fair as opposed to dropping 4-500 dollars on a new amp? Any and all advice appreciated!

2. basscooker

basscooker Commercial User

Apr 11, 2010
    cincy ky
    Owner, ChopShopAmps
    Why not use factory replacements? Those were what the enclosure was designed for. Probably cost more but still a safe bet and will give a known result.