1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender rumble 410 with gk backline 600

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Daweedfx, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Daweedfx

Daweedfx

Mar 17, 2014
    Budapest
    Hi, i'd like to know if you thing a gk backline with a fender rumble 410 would be a good setup?The cab is 500watts at 40hm the heads 300w on 4ohm.I'm lokking for a mettalic but growly low end tone with crisp poppy highs.the gk backline fits that but is the cab gonna give it back?Cause know i have a hartke vx115 and thats really lousy. My chain would be bass --->behringer bass v-amp pro ---> gk backline 600 to cab.

2. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    That would work fine. The 4 ohm Rumble 410 has an excellent reputation for great sound at an absurdly low price of $299 new. It is -10dB at 50Hz. It will 'handle' a low B, but can't really go down to 31Hz.

3. jaxstarke

jaxstarke

Nov 6, 2010
    Beckley, WV
    Was running the Rumble 410 and the GK BL600 for a while. The low B on my Yamaha RBX765A bass has a tendency to be REALLY loud so at moderate volume it worked great but any higher and things got a little scary. Ended up adding a 15" Fender cab and a Behringer iNuke3000 power amp and only use the GK BL600 as a preamp. The power amp seems to add a cleaner signal to the cabs and not pushing them as hard while still getting plenty of volume. Just my experience. Yours may be different.

Daweedfx likes this.