SOLD Fender Rumble 500 2x10 Bass Combo Amplifier - price dropped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jbass68, Jan 29, 2021.

1. jbass68

jbass68 Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2005
    Price:
    United States
    Fender Rumble 500 2x10 (500W) bass combo amplifier. This amp has only been used on a few gigs. I am the original owner. It has spent the vast majority of time laying around dormant. The amp has never been pushed very hard and is in very good condition. There are no tears in the material covering the amp. There is a small, superficial indentation on one of the side panels that does not go through the covering or the wood and a small scratch on the back of the amp in the metal (see pic). The amp sounds great. It comes with a fender slip cover; the cover has a small tear in it. Please note that there is a 'pop' sound occurs when the amp is turned off. It only occurs when the amp power is turned off; it does not occur during normal use.

I am unable to ship this amp. Sorry about this. Local pickup only. I'm located in the central NJ area. Thank you!

Features
    Power: 500W (4 ohms)/350W (8 ohms)
    Speakers: 2x10" Eminence; one compression tweeter
    Single channel
    Controls: Gain, Bright on/off, Contour on/off, Vintage on/off, Drive, Overdrive on/off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
    XLR line out
    Aux. input
    Headphone output
    FX loop
    Dimensions: 23" x 19" x 14"
    Weight: 36.5 lb.

Attached Files:

getrhythm, BEADG63 and chupacerveza like this.
  2. BEADG63

BEADG63 Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Amherst, NY
    Good deal on a great amp. Used alone or with the 2x10 ext. cab, this is a great sounding combo that really moves some air.