1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender Rumble 500 2x10 bass guitar combo amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nonconformist, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Price:
    $450
    Listed here is a brand new, never used outside of my bedroom, Fender Rumble 500 2x10" bass guitar combo amplifier. It was purchased this August of 2018 from Sweetwater, original receipt available: Fender Rumble 500 2x10" 500-Watt Bass Combo

Unfortunately, my work in the not-for-profit sector and keeping up financially isn't squaring out. After finishing my degree, I was hoping to get more involved in music again, but with my current jobs, I don't have a second to work on that.

Specs: 500 Watts, 2x10" Eminence drivers, Overdrive, 3-band EQ, and only 35 lbs!

Preferringn to sell local to the DMV, but have a personal vehicle and can meet or deliver within 30 miles of 20017. $400 OBO is a substantial savings from the listed price, so please try to make any lesser offers reasonable! This amplifier is pristine.

Photos coming tomorrow! For now, here's a stock image:
    00s0s_locQ3dK7bky_600x450.

Shipping can be arranged, but buyer must pay shipping from 20017 with their delivery service of choice.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  2. Bump!

3. Holiday season price drop bump. $400 OBO. Also, responding to a few PMs.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  4. Sunday morning bump!

5. I'll have a few photos of my actual amp up tomorrow. Currently on business in Charlottesville, VA.

6. 1212182036a.
    A few post business trip photos. Anyone interested at all?

7. I'm in NY and NJ often to visit family and friends, and can easily deliver or meet in that area as well!

8. Still $400 OBO!