SOLD Fender Rumble 500 head V3. Excellent!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by AMJBASS, Dec 27, 2017.

1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Price:
    Here for sale is one of the much loved Fender Rumble 500 heads. Its got very low hours on it and is in excellent condition! Great sounding head for that warm vintage tone. Plenty of power on tap with 500 watts at 4 ohms. Comes with Fender gig bag/manual/power cable. This one is priced to move at only $299 US shipped to Canada or the US. Paypal is the word! PM me if interested!

Attached Files:

qwench likes this.
  2. Great deal here folks from a great TalkBass'r...I went through a pile of Class D heads before I found what I was looking for in this one (and it wasn't one I expected to be as good as it is)...tons of power, tone and reliability!!!!

3. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Original owner?

4. AMJBASS

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    I just had this one out on the gig tonight and it sounded fantastic. The ONLY thing I can find wrong with it is that it says Rumble on it ;) Its right up there tonally with any class D head I have owned. This includes Gallien Krueger, Aguilar, Mesa, Genz Benz, Quilter. Its ridiculously good sounding.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    qwench likes this.
  5. PJMustangFreak

PJMustangFreak Commercial User

Dec 12, 2017
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Endorsed by WristGrips
    Original owner? Very interested

6. AMJBASS

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    I am indeed the original owner!

7. Great head. I have been using mine
    more and more while awaiting arrival of my Ampeg V4B. Very easy to dial in with loads of power. Won’t be giving up this head.

Marc

8. AMJBASS

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Tentatively sold.

9. Ampslut

Ampslut

May 15, 2017
    Barrackville WV
    I have one of these and it is a little beast. Lite as a feather, big power, and plenty of tone shaping.