Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

fender rumble 60

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by slicktop, Dec 30, 2003.

1. slicktop

slicktop

Jun 30, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    I recently purchased a fender rumble 60 bass amp for$229.00 at a local music store. I took it home, plugged in my ESP305, and jammed for about 2 hours. I have to say this amp sounds incredible. Fender did a good job with these amps. I A/Bed the rumble 60 with the fender bassman 60, The rumble blew the bassman away. Anyone looking for a small combo amp should check this amp out.

2. Really? wow...I thought these things were going to be a bust.

Glad you like it

3. i got a rumble 100 and its awesome

4. nikolozj

nikolozj

Dec 15, 2011
    guys, can anyone, who owns rumble 60 tell me its size of the gap on the bottom of the front side, like it's shown on the picture.

[​IMG]

I couldn't find rumble 60's in local stores so I have no other way but to ask somebody who owns it...

5. waleross

waleross

Nov 27, 2009
    South Florida
    Owned one 2 years ago , loved the lights that lined the front of the cab. They don't make them anymore but as a combo it was a good one. :cool:

6. VisualShock

VisualShock

Feb 19, 2008
    North Wales
    I owned one a while ago. I'd say it's 20-25mm (just shy of an inch in imperial). It's the shelf port that doubles as a light show!

From my time owning one of these I was very happy with it. Granted, I didn't know an awful lot about amps at the time, but I managed to get a very nice sound from it.

7. nikolozj

nikolozj

Dec 15, 2011
    that small? hmm
    I'm planning to build some sort of a rumble 60 copy, with eminence 12" speaker. I found all the dimensions and I even found out that it's built on the very same chip that I'm going to put in (TDA7294), but I couldn't find this gap size anywhere...

8. nikolozj

nikolozj

Dec 15, 2011
    can anyone help? rumble 60 owners.. helloooo??