1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fender Rumble Club

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BumbleB, Mar 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Acworth, Georgia
    Well, I am glad your still here to say "Hi" to. Was back home a while back to VA Beach to set in with some friends - good to be back at the coast. Yes the 200 seems a rocker and my second P is the new "Fender Standard Precision Bass Limited Edition Ocean Turquoise". Will get some pics up later.

Oh yeah - how ya like that Studio.

Keep well my friend.

2. cbnutt

cbnutt

Jan 9, 2018
    Found mine at local store , may be more tans ones out there on the net ?

GonePlaid likes this.
  3. cbnutt

cbnutt

Jan 9, 2018
    Kind of wish they would have used the reddish grill cloth like some of the blonde amps , but still like it :)

rodl2005 and GonePlaid like this.
  4. GonePlaid

GonePlaid "It needs a bridge cover" Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2016
    Southeast FL
    Check the interweb. I saw a couple and I'd Love to have one but I'm outta GAS for awhile. Surprisingly, they're the same $ as the black ones.:thumbsup:

cbnutt likes this.
  5. I like it quite a bit. I enjoy certain effects a lot. The amp models are spot on, and the cab sims are the best I've heard. Here's my review. NAD = Lightning In A Box!

GonePlaid likes this.
  6. You can buy some oxblood grill cloth and make your own.

GonePlaid and cbnutt like this.
  7. BBassBassington

BBassBassington

May 6, 2018
    Ontario
    I'll keep an eye out over time but my quick search didn't reveal anything. Being Canadian we often don't get many if any of the special things.

8. cbnutt

cbnutt

Jan 9, 2018
    GonePlaid likes this.
  9. Giffro

Giffro

Apr 29, 2017
    South Australia
    Thanks G-Dog..I checked and it was set correctly to "Members" so no idea sometimes why people have trouble PM'ing me. Must be an Aussie thing loll
    Funnily enough twice this week something has automatically logged me out of TB and i've only found that out when trying to "like" a post and get a login notification. All sorts of weird things since my latest Windows 10 Upgrade grrr.

GonePlaid and RedVee like this.
  10. amoodymule

amoodymule

May 25, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    yagEJNO.

I've had my Rumble 40 for a month or so, and it is a contender, just barely hangs with the band, which surprised me. Love the tones, great home practice amp, so much so I don't want to push it so hard with the band. I will be pullin' the trigger on the Rumble 500 head and the Rumble 2-10 cab, and another cab down the line for a rig I envision to be all I'll ever need (did I say ever?) :D

UPDATE: ...got me a NOS Rumble v2 112 cab yay :D

...on the hunt for a 2nd cab :eyebrow:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    stingray69, cbnutt, GonePlaid and 3 others like this.
  11. BBassBassington

BBassBassington

May 6, 2018
    Ontario
    Thanks I appreciate the links. The second site wouldn't give me a shipping quote online, my guess is it'd be pretty damn expensive though. I think I'd have to buy an amp from within Canada, I don't know if USPS would mail such a large thing and there's no way I'm using FedEx or UPS to bring anything across the boarder.

12. Duder251

Duder251

May 26, 2016
    Enid, OK
    Quick question: I have a chance to get an ext. cab for my 500c. They are both Acoustic - 1x15 or 4x10. I understand that the perfect solution would be a Rumble 2x10 cab, but I would get one of these for practically free. So, guys - which one would you roll with? 4x10 or 1x15? Thanks all!

GonePlaid likes this.
  13. 1x15 would be my choice. A better match for the combos 2x10s

14. GonePlaid

GonePlaid "It needs a bridge cover" Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2016
    Southeast FL
    Agreed. Puts that 15 down where it can go oomph and the 10s where you can hear them.

15. Practically free is good. How old are these cabs? The only Acoustic 15 I've ever played through was the most horrendous excuse for a woofer I've ever heard and a total waste of money. Can you hook 'em up to your Rumble for an audition? Just pick the one that sounds best. The 410 you can probably sell or trade in for more $$$ in the future so there's always that to consider.

GonePlaid likes this.
  16. Gravedigger Dav

Gravedigger Dav Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Fort Worth, Texas
    I would go with the 1x15, but whichever you get make sure the cab is 8 Ω

17. ^^^Most Important^^^

18. mesaplayer83

mesaplayer83

Jun 27, 2017
    Ordinarily, I'd agree - that said, I'd check both out and take the one in the best condition of the two - but would prefer the 115...

19. Purchased a Rumble 40 v3 to save my back on praise and smaller gigs. Love the 18 pound weight! Overdrive is surprisingly useful. Can I join the club?

20. Giffro

Giffro

Apr 29, 2017
    South Australia
    Welcome Ronzo..Gravedigger Dav will line you up for a club number when he pops in.

GonePlaid likes this.