1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Rumble Club

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BumbleB, Mar 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Nice rack!

Inky13 and tindrum like this.
  2. Well, I guess I can finally join this club instead of just lurking.

I’ve been needing to upgrade to a bigger rig because my main band has two guitars and we play pretty loud, and my little TC combo wasn’t cutting it.

A little trading, and there’s this.

upload_2019-5-10_10-50-33.

I actually play in two bands, so my plan is to leave a 410 at each band room and just bring my bass and head to practice.

Can’t wait to play somewhere big enough to use the full stack, though.

3. That’ll push some air :thumbsup:

4. RumbleMan3

RumbleMan3

Apr 14, 2018
    Australia
    anyone ever used a rumble head with a markbass 115hr? I'm very interested in this cab, as I like a deep punch of a 15

5. RumbleMan3

RumbleMan3

Apr 14, 2018
    Australia
    anyone used a rumble head with a markbass 115hr cab? Im very interested in this cab, and I like the deep punch of a 15, and markbass seem really clear with a nice punch in them, after hearing them around. Also been listening to joe dart, who uses markbass in vulfpeck's live shows, and he always sounds clear and well in the mix with a nice bassy, midrange punch.

the 115hr also seems to be rated at 400w @ 8ohms, which seems very flexible

how light do these weigh? How much do they cost? How do they compare to a rumble 115 or 210 cab?

6. Have you checked out the Rumble 115? Sounds deep and solid. Weighs in at 39 lbs. $450 cheaper and 14 lbs. lighter than the MarkBass.

7. Gravedigger Dav

Gravedigger Dav Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Fort Worth, Texas
    I'd start with the Markbass is $750 and the Rumble is $300. The Rumble is a great cab. I don't see $450 difference there. I don't think the Markbass is as good as the Rumble.

8. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    +1 Agreed! Never played through or heard a MarkBass rig that made me go 'WOW'! Fender Rumbles Do! For the price of a decent MarkBass rig, I'd buy three Rumble 115s stacked with a Rumble 800 head firmly attached with the patented Fender Rumble Magnetic Attachment System. Now that'll make you go WOW! I Garran-damn-tee it.
    :laugh: Rumbles Rock! :smug:

9. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    Oh! Just in case you were wondering what day it is ...
    Happy Fender Friday! :woot:

:bassist: Mo' Rumbles Is Mo' Betta! :bassist:

10. EatS1stBassist

EatS1stBassist

Apr 15, 2016
    So cal
    Listen to THIS^^^

Giffro, Linnin and GonePlaid like this.
  11. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    Not only that, I'd love to own it. So powerful. So special. So wonderful. So Rumble.

Giffro and EatS1stBassist like this.
  12. EatS1stBassist

EatS1stBassist

Apr 15, 2016
    So cal
    So Bloody Cool!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Giffro, GonePlaid and Linnin like this.
  13. EatS1stBassist

EatS1stBassist

Apr 15, 2016
    So cal
    Tis’ True! The 115 has seriously great Sonic abilities!! I won’t part with mine!
    My old rigs among others were SVT 300 1977/78 with the 9/10 bottom and SWR TRIAD CAB. Two Acoustic cabs 1973 with 4/15’s

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    Giffro and GonePlaid like this.
  14. TheMaartian

TheMaartian Always forward. Never straight.

Sep 23, 2014
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Back when the v3 Rumbles were released, I bought the 200 combo instead of the 500 because of that 15" driver. Schweeeeeeeeeeet.

Since the 800 head is stable into 2 ohms, heck, I'd buy 4 of those 115s!

Might never be able to gig with all 4, but when little drummer boy next door starts to practice after midnight, I could stack them all outside of his bedroom window and play one of my patented open-E solos.

And then watch contentedly as he cleans up the glass that shattered all over him, his room and his BORING drum kit!

One can dream! :bassist:

15. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    Not only that, we can count on Fender to tell the truth about their wattage ratings. Other brands not so much. Some brands are complete shams. At the very least, we Rumblers know where we stand and that we can count on honest wattage ratings.

16. EatS1stBassist

EatS1stBassist

Apr 15, 2016
    So cal
    Too funny!:laugh: Same here, I love my 200c

Giffro, Linnin and GonePlaid like this.
  17. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    One can dream. BIG!

Giffro, GonePlaid and EatS1stBassist like this.
  18. G-Dog

G-Dog What a fun place! Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2016
    Happy Fender Friday!
    Rumble-Bassman Stereo Rig.
    Rumble On!

19. TheMaartian

TheMaartian Always forward. Never straight.

Sep 23, 2014
    Flagstaff, AZ
    The best thing about Fender Fridays? They happen every week!

[​IMG]

20. Ducerro

Ducerro

Dec 6, 2018
    Yoakum, TX
    My practice amp is the 500 head on top of two 212 cabs... It's also my only bass amp, but...