1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Rumble Series

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Fine Cut, Sep 3, 2008.

1. I havent heard much about the Rumble series on here. I've had a bunch of people tell me that they arent suitable for gigging, but i've played 3 shows with the Rumble 210 i picked up a couple weeks ago, and i've been really pleased with it. Great punchy sound, and it sounds great lined out. So, is there anyone around here using the Rumble series to gig regularly, or am i all alone? :atoz:

2. scottbass

scottbass Bass lines like a big, funky giant

Jul 13, 2004
    Southern MN
    All that matters is that you're happy with it.

3. I have the rumble 2x10. I haven't used it to gig yet, but i do jam with a guitar player and drummer. I have been happy with this amp so far. I'm glad to hear from someone who is using this amp.

4. tomhanzo

tomhanzo

Apr 20, 2008
    West Virginia
    dude i use one too and i use it to gig. i play with two guitars and a drummer. i cant bet the guitars 100 watt amps but we all level to match the drum, and i am louder than the drums, sooooooooo we are all good.

i'm trying to sell it though

5. got the 1x15 version..well i sold it yesterday actually! but it was great for gigging. mostly jazz gigs though but the at the odd heavier gig it held its own against the drums and gits. got to love the red light on it though!