1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fender Rumble Series

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by WildGrass210, Apr 3, 2013.

1. WildGrass210

WildGrass210

Apr 3, 2013
    Texas
    :bassist:

Just wondering y'all's opinion on the solid state Rumble 150 ??

I run through a 50s reissue pbass and would like to know some videos I could also check out for good technique. (I've only played 3 1/2 years )
    :bag:

2. I went to a big box music store last weekend and played several amps, hartke, genz, ampeg Aguilar and the little fender rumble 150. The rumble admittedly was not the best sounding amp there but it was not the worst either. I ended up trying several brand cabs and heads in different combinations and i was very impressed at the value per dollar. I already had a perfectly functional and great sounding bass rig at home but i have been needing something a little more powerful. I ended up taking home the 4x10 cab and the 150 head and i now have a 2 amp rig for bigger spaces or outdoor events. It really does sound very good on its own but my idea was to run a line out from my fender pro into the rmble head to give me a total of 1x15, 6x10's 2 horns and 650 watts. It works great.