1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender Rumble V3 2x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by voided3, Jul 31, 2018.

1. voided3

voided3 Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Price:
    Up for sale is my Fender Rumble 2x10 speaker cabinet. It is rated for 350 watts RMS and has an 8 ohm impedance. There is a three position horn control switch on the back to disable or attenuate the high frequency horn, if desired, as well as one 1/4" and one Speakon jack. It only weighs 39 lbs.

I bought this cabinet new from Sweetwater a little over a year ago and have done a handful of gigs with it. I always transported it with a cover over it, which is why it has remained in excellent condition (though the cover has already been sold and is NOT included).

I also have the matching Rumble 500 head that I may be interested in selling, as well, if anyone is interested in buying a head + cab as a package deal.

I would like to get $275 for the cabinet, but I am open to reasonable offers. Cash and local pickup only, and no trade offers, please.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

IMG-1637.JPG
    IMG-1638.JPG

2. voided3

voided3 Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Sold locally.