1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Select Precision bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dredmahawkus, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus

Nov 4, 2012
    Boston
    Price:
    Strings:
    I was never going to sell this bass...It plays and sounds better then any other bass I have ever owned! And I have owned over 100 basses in the last 2 years! I love this bass! I hate to have to sell it. It get such incredible action.....the strings are just a tad above the frets....with no fret buzz what so ever. It is strung with sadowsky flats. There is a tiny little speck of a chip on the back...I took a close up....other then that the bass is totally mint. I have a Tort guard on in now....I like the look of the tort best...you can have that or the white one that came with it. It has a quater sawn neck, flame maple top alder body and flame maple fretboard. besides that little woooops its pretty close to new. Trust me you could play 100 basses before you found one that plays and sounds this good! here is a video of me playing a song so you can hear how it sounds. sorry its not professional just an iphone leaning on my coffee table playing a song from my lap top.I am only selling this because I am GASn for a Lull P bass. If my select jazz sells first I am pulling this one...I would rather keep this! $1400 shipped conus.

photo(4).JPG photo(3).JPG

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  2. Doublebassjeeper

Doublebassjeeper

May 27, 2014
    What kind of trades are you interested in?

3. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus

Nov 4, 2012
    Boston
    Oh I forgot to put that....the only thing I really want is another lull or maybe a roscoe....but I am open to suggestions....never know when my GAS meter will go off!

4. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus

Nov 4, 2012
    Boston
    traded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.