1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Sidekick Bass 30

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by maurice 41, Jan 22, 2020.

1. maurice 41

maurice 41 Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Price:
    $100.00
    Fender Sidekick Bass 30

I am the original owner of this Fender Sidekick 30 Bass Combo amp (Came with a Jazz Bass Purchase in the early 80s). This combo gets impressively loud and good tone for 30 watts and a 12” speaker. There are two small tolex tears and a faded drink glass ring on the top of the box (picture shows this), I replaced the Volume and Master knobs for some reason but overall, it's in great condition and works perfectly. $100.00, no shipping included in that price. Los Angeles area. IMG_1737.jpg IMG_1734.jpg IMG_1738.jpg IMG_1740.jpg

2. berman3313

berman3313 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Mid-Atlantic
    Wow! I’d pay $100 just for the faded drink glass ring. Looks like a great small group rig. I’m on the east coast so likely shipping won’t work - but someone grab this baby!

maurice 41 likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 5, 2020