1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Silverface Bassman 100 (SF Bay)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by astack, Apr 5, 2015.

1. astack

astack

Nov 12, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    Price:
    $500
    Vintage Fender Silverface Bassman 100 for sale. Moving cross-county and trying to lighten the load. Would really prefer a local sale (SF Bay), but if it's still here in May I'll consider shipping.

Per the previous owner, "New tubes, new cap job, 3 prong plug and guitar channel has been black face modded by Eric of Euthymia Amp repair in Alameda, CA." Haven't had any issues with it.

IMG_3984.JPG
    IMG_3988.JPG
    IMG_3991.JPG
    IMG_3993.JPG
    IMG_3994.JPG
    IMG_4001.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  2. astack

astack

Nov 12, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    Bump!

3. astack

astack

Nov 12, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    Sold locally for $475!

4. lexington125

lexington125

Sep 11, 2013
    hollywood, baby......
    someday I will find 4 or 5 other guys who want to play the blues the way it was played before it became all about guitar heroics
    hope the new owner enjoys the amp.

I've been waiting for the calendar to turn over to May so I could ask you to consider shipping down to LA. (per your ad)

It seems like every time one of these (silver face super bassman, bassman 100 or bassman 135) shows up 'for sale' its always with a 'local sale only' or 'will not separate from huge cab' restrictions. patience is the word for today....

5. astack

astack

Nov 12, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    Sorry man! I'm surprised more wouldn't come up on CL LA. When I got this one, I set up a CL alert so I knew when any were posted. That worked for me at least. They're great amps -- hang in there!