1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender SKB Molded J/P Bass Case(s)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Poon, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    2010-04-28112744.

I have two Fender SKB Molded Cases with the new ATA Latches. Both are brand new and unused, however one was lightly damaged in transit to me and the other is the brand new replacement for the damaged one.

I'm going to sell off one of them and keep the other.

The Brand New One - Only opened to be sure it wasn't damaged in transit as well. $116 shipped to anywhere in the Cont 48.

The "Damaged" one isn't really bad at all. There is a small crack in one of the sides that's not really noticeable and one of the feet got knocked in, but I pulled it back out. Take a look at the photos here and you can be the judge. I'd like $96 for this one shipped to anywhere in the Cont 48. In addition, these both qualify for SKB's Warranty so you could conceivably get this fixed or replaced for the cost of shipping.

2. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM's Responded

3. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.