SOLD Fender Special Edition Deluxe PJ Bass Sea Foam

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by drewsbass, Apr 26, 2020.

1. drewsbass

drewsbass Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2011
    SLC
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my Fender Special Edition Deluxe PJ Bass in gorgeous Sea Foam Pearl. This bass is in excellent condition and nearly new. Two very small dings one shown on the edge above the bridge, and one near the top strap lock I couldn't get to show in pics . All original except installed schaller strap locks. Hardcase included. Shipping $80 Continental US

FEATURES
    • Precision Bass body with Maple '70s Jazz Bass neck
    • Alder body with urethane finish
    • Urethane body finish
    • Gloss urethane neck finish
    • Synthetic bone nut
    • Maple fingerboard
    • 20 Frets
    • Black block inlays
    • 34 Scale
    • Chrome hardware
    • 3Ply parchment pickguard
    • Fender high mass bass bridge
    • Standard open gear tuning machines
    • Passive Fender Precision split single-coil with passive Jazz Bass pickup in the bridge position
    • Volume, Volume and Tone controls
    IMG-1453.jpg IMG-1452.jpg IMG-1454.jpg IMG-1455.jpg IMG-1456.jpg IMG-1460.jpg IMG-1463.jpg IMG-1464.jpg

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    cubanbass, Edgetone and mikewalker like this.
  2. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing"

What is the accurate weight please?

3. drewsbass

Dec 11, 2011
    SLC
    I'm getting 8.8lbs on the bathroom scale. Sorry but that's about as accurate as I can get.

4. GroovyBaby

GroovyBaby He stole my mojo! Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2007
    Huntingdon, PA
    Talkbass discussion of this limited run indicates that they tend to run light. I have one from this series and it is 8.4lbs.

drewsbass likes this.
  5. Cosjay929

Cosjay929

Mar 3, 2020
    Massachusetts
    Awsome Axe...good price too.
    I just bought one 30 minutes ago Brand New I can't wait until it arrives in 3-5 days, the ONLY downside if there is one, was it does NOT come with a CASE... just a deluxe gig bag, that's much better than nothing obviously, but a case would have been icing on the cake...also arriving tomorrow should be an Ampeg B112 60 watt tilt amp, that should make that PJ Thump for sure... it will be oh so much better than the cheap 8" POS practice amp of a swapping 10 watts I think, or my Blackstar guitar Amp... its gonna be like Xmas, I've been saving for this for MONTHS, I hope all the hype is true about both the Bass and the Amp. any comments about either piece of equipment would be cool, good or bad.
    thanks,
    Jim

6. drewsbass

Dec 11, 2011
    SLC
    Hey congrats! I haven't really played much through Ampeg combos but always liked my Ampeg gear I have had. The kickback should definitely be an additional perk. The bass however I'm guessing you'll love cause I don't see how you can't. It's just a great playing, sounding, and exceptional looking bass. I've always received compliments on it and was having a really hard time parting with it. I had a deal on it that fell through and then decided to keep it after that. Now I'm putting it back up because I need to make room for a 5 string. It's a great bass I hope you enjoy yours!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022