1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Special Edition Deluxe PJ Precision Bass 2016 Seafoam Green

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cholyoke, Dec 1, 2018.

1. cholyoke

cholyoke Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Rubber City
    Price:
    $660
    Strings:
    For sale is a 2016 Fender Special Edition Deluxe PJ Precision bass in Seafoam Green. This bass is the PJ with passive electronics. Maple fretboard with black block inlays and binding on a Jazz bass profile neck. I purchased this bass new in March 2018 from Musician's Friend. It is a very good bass, but I just bought a new bass and I follow the one in, one out rule so I don't become a hoarder.

I have never removed all of the plastic covers on the pickups, pick guard and tuners, but have played it enough that the plastic cover on the pick guard is wearing off. It is a great bass, sounds awesome and the Jazz pickup adds some great color to the Precision pickup sound. The original Fender strings are still on the bass. There was some electronic hum when I first received the bass, but I put copper shielding tape in the control and pickup cavities and the bass is now very quiet.

There are some mineral stains in the neck (pictured). No case or gig bag is included in this sale and the sale is as-is. It will be securely packaged in a box and shipped by UPS. According to my kitchen scale it weighs 8.95 pounds.

$660 shipped in the continental USA.

If you have any questions or would like additional pictures, please do not hesitate to ask.

DSC_1512.JPG DSC_1510.JPG DSC_1513.JPG DSC_1514.JPG DSC_1515.JPG DSC_1516.JPG DSC_1517.JPG DSC_1518.JPG DSC_1519.JPG DSC_1520.JPG DSC_1521.JPG DSC_1522.JPG DSC_1523.JPG DSC_1524.JPG DSC_1526.JPG

Specs from MF/GC:

Features

• Precision Bass body with Maple '70s Jazz Bass neck
    • Alder body with urethane finish
    • Urethane body finish
    • Gloss urethane neck finish
    • Synthetic bone nut
    • Maple fingerboard
    • 20 Frets
    • Black block inlays
    • 34" Scale
    • Chrome hardware
    • 3-Ply parchment pickguard
    • Fender high mass bass bridge
    • Standard open gear tuning machines
    • Passive Fender Precision split single-coil with passive Jazz Bass pickup in the bridge position
    • Volume, Volume and Tone controls

2. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Well, THAT sold quickly! I have this same bass. LOVE it! Somebody's gonna' enjoy it...