1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Fender Squier Bronco Bass Body Black 2007! $52 shp'd

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by covermego, Mar 26, 2017.

1. covermego

covermego Still here....... Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2010
    Redding, CA
    Price:
    This is a 2007 Squier by Fender Bronco Bass body in basic black. This is a very nice, solid beginning for your short-scale bass project at a real good price. Folks use this body for a Mustang bass or Musicmaster bass-type of project. If this is you, I'd suggest doing some research right here on TB. Comes as shown; body, strap locks and original bridge. The pics look pretty bad, but it's in real nice shape with no dents but a few scratches/scuffs.
    A very nice Short Scale Bass body to build and play. Please look at all the pics and ask any questions before making an offer. Body as you see it weighs 6lbs even. Neck pocket width is 2.3"
    This looks like Squier painted this black over the original Red. They've been known to do this. I almost sanded it down in spots to give it a road-worn look and to reveal the red. I now leave that up to the buyer.
    A whopping $52, shipped CONUS only. Thanks much! - Lenny IMG_1026.JPG IMG_1027.JPG IMG_1028.JPG IMG_1029.JPG IMG_1030.JPG IMG_1031.JPG IMG_1032.JPG IMG_1035.JPG