1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Squier Classic Vibe 60’s Precision – Lower Price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rbeck47, Jan 10, 2017.

1. rbeck47

rbeck47 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    Price:
    $300
    Strings:
    For Sale Only - Squier Fiesta Red 60’s Classic Vibe Precision.

Good condition, a small chip in the lacquer on the headstock and a few small indentations in the body - other than that, looks and plays fantastic. Excellent quality and tone - currently set up with medium low action. The neck on this bass will surprise you – it’s so good! Weight is about 9 lbs. Will ship in padded gig bag. Non-smoking environment. I’m selling only because I just got a P bass with a jazz neck, and it's a better fit for my hands. And don’t let the Squier name fool you – as many of you know, these basses are excellent and a great bargain. Just check out Ed Freidland’s video comparing them with their Fender American counterparts.

Was $350, now $300 shipped in CONUS. Paypal preferred.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  2. Great basses. I had a Fiesta Red one. I sold it after buying a Fender (also with a Jazz neck). I missed the bass so much I bought another (Sonic Blue).

Good luck with the sale.

rbeck47 likes this.
  3. ThudThudThud

ThudThudThud

Jun 4, 2010
    GLWTS. I have one of these, and it's a great bass.

rbeck47 likes this.
  4. rbeck47

rbeck47 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    Lowered the price. Want to make room for another bass.