1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Squier loaded jazz body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by idealtracks, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idealtracks

idealtracks

Dec 18, 2001
    I bought this loaded Fender Squier VM Jazz body on talkbass from a guy that bought it brand new for the neck only. (I noticed last night on close inspection that it does have some very light scratches on the pickguard that appear to be from some pick playing, but otherwise the whole thing looks like new.)
    I changed out the controls (knobs, pots, and control plate) with a drop-in loaded Fender USA jazz control plate that I had also bought on talkbass. The control plate is as new, off a Fender Jazz made in USA.

This loaded body has sat on my workbench for over a year just collecting dust, so I think I need to let it go.

Also included in this sale will be a new (still in wrapper) aftermarket Fender neck plate with screws. And also, a pack of Dunlop strap locks--why not?

Just add a neck and you are ready to go.

How about $139 shipped CONUS, paypal?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. impactwrench

impactwrench

Feb 22, 2009
    PM'ed

3. Kitsapbass

Kitsapbass What key is this?

May 26, 2005
    Bremerton, WA
    PMing (with fingers crossed)...

4. idealtracks

idealtracks

Dec 18, 2001
    Sold, pending payment. Man that was fast!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.