1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender/Squier Vintage Modified fretless Jazz neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lostrings, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is a Squier Fretless Vintage Modified Jazz neck. I purchased this neck for a project which I never completed, so I am selling the neck. The neck is in good condition. It is all there except for the string tree. There is a 60's Fender decal, it was never cleared over so you can sand it off if desired. There are some minor roundwound string marks on the Ebonol fingerboard. The heel of the neck has been sanded alittle (I am not sure why) but I mounted the neck and it played fantastic. The neck is straight and very thin and comfortable. If your looking for a cheap fretless neck for your project, this might work for you. $60.00 shipped to your door USPS Priority mail. Lower 48 only. Paypal.
    001-13.
    006-9.
    009-9.
    008-11.
    007-11.

2. pm'd

3. Neck is sold, Thank You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.