1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Standard Precision Body (loaded with upgrades)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Malak the Mad, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

Price:
    $250
    Greetings, All!

Recently, I came across a parts-bass for sale on Guitar Center's used database. Obviously, I kept the neck, but have no need for the loaded body. It's an MIM Fender Standard Precision body built somewhere in the 2000's. Whoever owned it previously upgraded the pickup (Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounders), bridge (BadAss II) and strap buttons (Schaller). It is fully functional. All it needs is a neck and strings.

On that note, the neck plate is pretty generic. If a buyer wants it, I'll include it. If not, it'll go into the parts bin. Also, I have a number of different strings that I could throw in for a teensy price-bump.
    • DR "Cool Blue" Coated 105's
    • DR "Neon Yellow" Coated 100's
    • D'Addario FlexSteel 100's
    • D'Addario Chromes 100's
    • Ernie Ball Cobalt Rounds 100's (briefly used, practically new)

There's a bit of swirling on the pickguard, as well as a couple of chips in the finish, one by the neck pocket and one on the back-end near the strap button. There are also a couple of dents on the bottom end of the body. All are shown in the pics below.

I'm asking for $250, which will include shipping to the Lower 48 States. Anything further will cost extra. PayPal is preferred, but if someone in the Delaware/New Jersey/Northern MD/Eastern PA region wants to meet for a face-to-face, cash-in-hand transaction, I'm up for offers.

rn5fzVj.jpg
    u6jUVvq.jpg
    irHt19N.jpg
    dcibfwH.jpg
    dD4YSLT.jpg
    t8U18Yz.jpg
    JB2JWwK.jpg

hardcorexpato, 6tzguy and Spidey2112 like this.
  2. omg_zombies

omg_zombies

Jun 27, 2009
    LA, CA
    gonna send you a DM.

3. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

On hold pending payment…

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021