1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender Standard Presicion LTD ED Ocean Turquoise bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rapisme, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fender Standard Precision Bass Limited Edition Ocean Turquoise..

Thick tone and smooth playability.

Since its early-'50s introduction, the Fender Precision Bass guitar has remained the world standard for thick tone and smooth playability. The Standard Precision Bass combines the best of old and new, with a modern single-coil pickup, shielded body cavity, medium jumbo frets, vintage-style bridge, tinted neck with a maple fretboard, three-ply parchment pickguard and '70s-style headstock logo. Now available in this Limited Edition Ocean Turquoise Finish with a 4-ply Tortoiseshell pickguard. Case sold separately.

Got this on a whim an although it’s a really nice specimen I can’t seem to get my head wrapped around it.

Outside of a dent that’s pictured it’s in really great shape. No sharp edges, scratchy pots etc.
    MIM if desired for and extra $60.00 bucks I can enclose a set of EMG active pickups as well.
    If you want a Like new Road Runner HSC add $110.00 if not then it will be securely packed.

Add $25.00 west of the Mississippi.

Thanksfir looking..

Attached Files:

Kevnn4, outoftune, Farrin D and 2 others like this.
  2. Flatty Banks

Flatty Banks Supporting Member

Oct 26, 2008
    California
    Where was this manufactured?

3. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    It’s in the ad MIM = made in Mexico 2018

4. Caca de Kick

Caca de Kick Supporting Member