Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender Steve Harris P-Bass In Canada

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rod Harder, Sep 10, 2003.

1. This one's for B'Aces High and a few other CDN TB'ers who I have noted are looking for a Harris sig P-Bass.
    Long & McQuade in Calgary has a used one that looks pretty much mint, selling for $650.00 CDN.
    I saw it there this morning, thought I'd pass it along.
    Their number is one the L&M website, hope this helps someone.

2. Ack, what a good price ....

3. Thanks for the thoughts man! I really appreciate it!
    I guess you never saw my post last month cause i think your last post said you will be away?
    If you remember you pointed out a Harris sig on Ebay...well i got ahold of that guy and made an offline deal with him. That Harris sig is now in my living room ;)
    I owe you a big thanks for that.

BTW is that spector of yours still up for sale? how much in Canadian you lookin for?

4. damn damn damn damn damn

if this could've been a US deal, I'd have bought that in a heartbeat :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

5. n8g14

n8g14

Apr 1, 2003
    $650?! I just picked up a 2001 Harris sig for $250 with a Fender HSC. Didn't know I was getting such a good deal.

6. seller was on crack?

7. n8g14

n8g14

Apr 1, 2003
    Is $650 about average for a used Steve Harris? If not what is?

8. I paid 800$ Canadian so i guess thats about 580$ USA?

Honestly though...im such a Maiden fan and desired this bass so much i would have paid more.

9. Man i called them today because I was going to buy this bass, and then they gave me the lowdown on shippng, duties, needing paperwork from me etc ..... turns out into not such a good price.

If it was a private sale I could just pay for shipping ... bleh .. oh well, one might turn up in the states near me soon.

Or maybe i'll just buy a cheap P-Bass and put pickups in it myself etc., and fake Steve's sig at the top, heh.

:bassist: