1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Super 55 Jazz Bass Pickup Set (used)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by DanoesqBass, Dec 17, 2018.

1. DanoesqBass

DanoesqBass Bass For Life Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2007
    Omaha
    Price:
    For Sale: One Used Fully Working Fender Super 55 Jazz Bass Bridge and Neck Pickups (Pickup Set) ( Neck Pup is shorter, Bridge is Longer ) Raised Poles to meet curve of strings on Bridge and just a great sound. I bought them in 2015.

THE Last Set For Sale On The Entire Planet... which should go for a lot more for anything you can say those words about...

$125 Shipped USPS Priority Mail to US LOWER 48 States CONUS ONLY. Paypal Payment ONLY

"Get real authentic Jazz Bass tone without the worry of 60 cycle hum.
    The Fender Super 55 Split Coil Jazz Bass Pickup Set (Neck and Bridge) offers you the chance to give your guitar authentic Jazz Bass tone without 60 cycle hum ruining your experience. These exceptional-sounding pickups are constructed of two separate, linear wound coils to provide you with a hum-free performance with improved output. A Genuine Fender product, these pickups feature symmetrically staggered pole pieces, Alnico 5 magnets and 42 gauge Formvar wire."

The pics are not mine, I just decided to go old school on pups for a 60s project, and I will de-solder mine as soon as possible. Then I will take pics, only a few gigs, always had sound men and bass players coming up asking me what made my sound.

No Trades, I will take my time with this sale, no rush

2. DanoesqBass

Nov 20, 2007
    Omaha
    s-l160022. s-l160033. s-l160044. Fender-55-Super-Jazz.
    NOT my pics, just filling for visuals,,,
    will add my pics as soon as I de-install these...
    I just wanted to get ad posted...

3. Warpeg

Warpeg Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    Oh my!!! Best Jazz Bass pickup ever made IMO. It took me forever to procure my set. These will sell quick! Congrats in advance to the lucky buyer. :thumbsup:

DanoesqBass likes this.
  4. Isotonic

Isotonic

Oct 19, 2011
    Round Rock TX
    PM sent.

5. DanoesqBass

Nov 20, 2007
    Omaha
    Sale pending.

I have not removed them or taken pics yet to put on the sale post.

6. 1bassplayinfool

1bassplayinfool -Nowhere Man- Supporting Member

If that falls through, let me know...

7. DanoesqBass

Nov 20, 2007
    Omaha
    I have the pickups removed... photos to follow shortly.

8. DanoesqBass

Nov 20, 2007
    Omaha
    Okay, here are the pickups in this sale. IMG_3215.JPG IMG_3216.JPG IMG_3220.JPG IMG_3221.JPG IMG_3222.JPG IMG_3223.JPG IMG_3224.JPG Fender-55-Super-Jazz. ... also see the wiring diagram attached.

9. DanoesqBass

Nov 20, 2007
    Omaha
    SOLD