1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Super 55 Jazz Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Corevalay, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    I've got another set of Fender Super 55 Jazz pickups that I'm looking to trade or possibly sell.

Ideally I would like to trade them for a set of Custom Shop 60 pickups. I don't need hum canceling pickups for what I'd like to use these for. I'm also willing to sell them for $85.00. If you have other single coil pickups, I'll definitely listen to your offers!

As you can see, I currently have the bridge installed in my PJ Setup. The neck pickup is brand new and is just sitting in a box.

Shipped to CONUS only.

Attached Files:

2. DavC

DavC

May 17, 2005
    Tallmadge , Ohio
    I'll take those ... sending pm next

3. DavC

DavC

May 17, 2005
    Tallmadge , Ohio
    payment sent ...

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021