1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender TBP-1 Tube preamp as new in box w/footswitch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Chuck M, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Chuck M

Chuck M Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    Price:
    $450.00
    Fender TBP-1 in new condition in the box with unopened foot switch and owners manual. Works perfectly and has no issues of any kind. This is a great preamp with many features and complete specs are here in the manual: http://support.fender.com/manuals/bass_amplifiers/TBP-1_PreAmp_manual.pdf

I would trade for a Demeter single space preamp in excellent condition. The Fender is a great sounding preamp with that lovely warm vintage tone but I need a single space preamp that has less color for use with my upright. I also own an Alembic F1-X and the tone of the Fender is very similar with the addition of optional overdrive, room balance and semi-parametric EQ.

The price is $450 shipped to the lower 48 states.

You can contact me through conversations here or by email: chasnobass@gmail.com

IMG_2810_zps22366cae. IMG_2811_zps5af4981c. IMG_2813_zpsc01445be. IMG_2814_zpsa1fcf829.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  2. Chuck M

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    Bump

3. Chuck M

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    Bump