SOLD Fender Telecaster USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Ampig, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Ampig

Ampig Supporting Member

Price:
    American made 1994 Telecaster with Glendale bridge, Seymour Duncan Vintage Broadcaster bridge pickup, brand new G&G tweed case and 4 way pickup selector switch. The 4 way switch positions are: bridge, both PU’s parallel, neck, both PU’s series. This is a great Tele and has been my go to guitar. She’s in great shape with just a few minor blemishes. The neck is straight and true. There are no playability issues and all hardware functions correctly. There is a small ding on the back of the neck which is shown in the pictures. The ding is not deep and has never bothered me. The only issue and the reason I’m selling her for a lower price is that a previous owner performed a hack job rout for a middle position single coil pickup.
    NO TRADES

I’m offering this guitar with four different pricing options:

With original Fender bridge and padded gigbag: $525

With original Fender bridge and G&G tweed case: $575

With Glendale bridge and padded gigbag: $575

As listed with Glendale bridge and G&G tweed case: $625

Shipping is $50 east of the Mississippi and $65 west thereof
    KIMG0008_zpsw2d3yftz.gif
    KIMG0028_zpsuowup5im.gif
    KIMG0027_zps4raou0gl.gif

KIMG0022_zps4hxinxcm.gif
    KIMG0001_zpsg33jemsf.gif
    KIMG0018_zpsuxbwi8to.gif
    KIMG0021_zps2ymepxdo.gif
    KIMG0013_zpstgzeodu6.gif
    KIMG0010_zpsu6j4xjx8.gif
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  2. m2466d

m2466d

Dec 4, 2008
    Illinois
    525 for a monster gigging guitar like this, who cares about the hidden rout! If I didn't have 3 teles I'd buy this tonight.

I still may!!! Someone beat me to it please!!!!

3. Ampig

Ampig Supporting Member

Sold on Reverb

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021