SOLD Fender Tony Franklin Artist Series Signature Fretless Precision Bass 2019 3 Color Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by citizenchris099, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Price:
    $1050
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    $1050 shipped

willing to entertain offers especially to those who can do local pickup in the DFW area.

This bass might as well be brand new. I purchased new and played for a few hours until I decided I just don't want to put in the time to get my fretless chops up.

Comes with Fender OHSC and case candy.

Comes in at 9lbs on my bathroom scale

e8bcvljhsz1lfthxby5w.jpg
    nwbka3eabisac9lv8vae.jpg

dy5drmy7tpuil7ycs56q.jpg nhummckbnux5hnd8g2ow.jpg

An alder body and modern C-shaped maple neck with an unfinished and unfretted ebony fingerboard with side dot position markers provide great playability and a huge tone. The Tony Franklin Fretless Precision bass also features vintage tuners with a Hipshot Bass Xtender drop-D tuner on the E string, great for modern bassists who need to quickly change to drop-D when playing live.

Fender Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Electric Bass Features
    • American Series P Bass neck pickup and a Tony Franklin signature J Bass bridge pickup with hex-screw lugs and ceramic bar magnets
    • 3 way pickup switch for huge tonal variety
    • Hipshot Bass X-Tender Drop D tuning key on the E string
    • Tony Franklin engraved neck plate
    • Tony Franklin designed NPS strings

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  2. dopejohnpaul

dopejohnpaul Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Bonaire, GA
    I love those bodies/electronics. I’ve only ever hesitated buying one for the same reason- not interested in putting in too much time on fretless technique right now. Great bass; and GLWS

3. 59jazz

59jazz Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma Supporting Member

Weight? Thank you!

4. Right at 9lbs on my bathroom scale

CJL and 59jazz like this.
  5. Jackcrow

Jackcrow Supporting Member

Jul 10, 2017
    North Dakota
    Tag for feedback.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 26, 2022