1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender TV Bassman 350 2x10

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by richardbethell, Nov 1, 2010.

1. richardbethell

richardbethell

Aug 13, 2009
    Ok, I have owned this amp for about three months. I have used it at a dozen shows from small clubs to big honky tonks.
    This weekend i completely fell in love with this amp.
    It was getting crazy at this halloween dance and the guitar player and drummer started to get loud. I had to test the limits of this beautiful little combo and it delivered with guts and big balls. The tone just for richer then louder i cranked it. There was nothing but pure bass power. I have heard a lot of mixed reviews on the fender bassman but i am a complete convert. And at 67 pounds it is a breeze to move in and out.
    Oh did i mention that it is the sexiest amp on earth??

2. i own one too dude, LOVE IT!
    im seriously considering selling my 810 rig, this thing has so far been loud enough for all our gigs and anything bigger i can just run into the P.A.

and i agree, sexiest amp on earth!!!

3. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    i'm an ampeg guy but fender hit one out of the park with this series of amps. bassman tv 15 is my favorite but the 210's great, too. sounds like a bassman to me.

4. richardbethell

richardbethell

Aug 13, 2009
    It is like a giant bowl of half melted bass icecream poured over......anything.
    all i have left to say is mmmmmmmmmmmmm