Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender U.S. Highway 1 PBass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by FritzM, Mar 10, 2004.

1. FritzM

FritzM Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Madison, MS
    Fender U.S. Highway 1 PBass

Honey Blonde finish, Rosewood board. This is an exceptional one, in that it is extremely light, extremely resonant, and has NO dead spots. I had the frets professionally leveled, crowned, and polished. The action is very low without any buzzes (2/32” on the G string at the 20th fret with almost no neck relief). The bass has NO scratches, dings, or marks of any kind. And the sound is incredible. It is punchier than my 64 PBass. The bass comes with a Fender 62 reissue Tortoise shell pickguard (original white one included). Fender gigbag with case candy, registration card, and Trussrod wrench. I have to “thin the herd” a bit, so this one has to go, even though I think it sounds better than my 64. And it blows the American Standard PBasses away! This is a GREAT PBass for the money. I’ll have pics soon.
    $450.00

No Trades

PayPal or Certified Check

2. FritzM

FritzM Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Madison, MS
    Sorry,
    Price should be $425.00 plus shipping

3. FritzM

FritzM Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2001