1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender Urge II Butterscotch Blonde

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jharms80439, Feb 13, 2017.

1. jharms80439

jharms80439 Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2004
    Evergreen, CO
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale $1400 shipped or best offer only. Sorry, no trades.

Blonde (not one of the standard factory colors, instead it is a custom shop only color) Fender Urge II. Vintage white/cream pearloid pickguard and chrome hardware.

Bass does have two small nicks, both items are shown in the pictures - one on the back of the headstock (on the edge) and one on the neck (near the body joint). Otherwise the bass is pretty much a minty closet classic.

Comes with the Fender HS case too. Bass is currently strung with a (nearly new) set of GHS Pressurewounds.

I will pack the bass with extreme care (in a new box) and it will be shipped either FedEx or UPS (Ground).

Finally payment is via PayPal only.

John

Attached Files:

2. kkaarrll

kkaarrll

Jun 1, 2014
    scale length, nut width?

3. jharms80439

Nov 23, 2004
    Evergreen, CO
    Urge II's are 34". Nut is 1.59". Weight is 8.6 pounds on the bathroom digital.

Manual (PDF) is attached.

John

Attached Files:

4. lowendmafia

lowendmafia Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sacramento, California
    Man, these basses are so awesome. My first "good" bass when I was a kid was the Version I... I wish I still had it.

5. jharms80439

Nov 23, 2004
    Evergreen, CO
    Agreed! The bass has been a favorite of mine over the years and is my third Urge II that I've owned. They're also becoming a bit of a rarity in the market too.

A couple of more items on this bass. The only mods/non-stock elements are a copper shielded cavity and Planet Waves elliptical strap buttons in chrome.

John

6. jharms80439

Nov 23, 2004
    Evergreen, CO
    And she's gone!

John