1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Urge MIM FS maybe FT?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by yodedude2, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    Up for grabs is my Made-in-Mexico Fender Urge Stu Hamm signature model bass guitar. This bass is in nice used condition with only a few dings, scratches and such.

100_0001.

Things the next owner should know: the preamp failed and was removed. The pickups are currently wired passively. The controls are neck pickup volume, bridge pickup volume, master volume and tone. There is a new output jack in a new location on the body edge. There is an extra hole and dented paint from a previous strap button relocation. Also, the neck is truly bolted-on: inserts were placed in the neck, and bolts mount the neck to the body. (This helps alleviate dead spots and improves sustain.)

What's great about this bass: It has a 32" scale and the action is on the low side, which helps make this bass a super-easy player. It has 24 frets, great for leads and solo playing. The neck is thin and trim; this also adds to the playability. And it's red!

Terms: $ 260. shipped in the ConUS. USPS M.O. or Paypal gift payment only. I will wait for all payments to clear before shipping. I will ship via FedEx Ground. The bass will ship in an inexpensive gig bag that's good for shipping protection (and little else) and be packed better than G.C. Please use a business address for shipping if possible as I will ask for a signature for delivery.

More pictures here.

Possible trades: I have a short and specific want list: Behringer 212A speakers, 70s Musicmaster bass pickguard, Lace Alumitone strat-style guitar pickup, Ibanez BAXB120 bass guitar. I will trade up or down for these items, depending on offers.

2. Coop Soup

Coop Soup

Aug 24, 2005
    Minneapolis
    PM sent.

3. I think requesting Paypal gift payment is against TB rules now...

4. yodedude2

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    Thanks for the update, I will reread the stickies. Deal pending. Thanks all!

5. yodedude2

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    livinglow is correct. The new policy was posted April 11. Bluntly, I missed it. My apologies to all.

6. Coop Soup

Coop Soup

Aug 24, 2005
    Minneapolis
    Payment sent.

7. yodedude2

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    Sold! Thanks everyone. I will close the thread once the transaction is completed and everyone is happy.

8. yodedude2

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    bass delivered, deal closed, everyone happy, thread closed. thanks al!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.