1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender USA Dimension Bass Body Unfinished Ash Price Dropped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Rolo, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Rolo

Rolo

Jan 23, 2016
    Price:
    $225.00
    Hi, for sale Fender USA Dimension Bass Body Unfinished, Swamp Ash dated July 08 2013. Someone wrote a #13 with a pencil and erased in the front, also some scratches near battery box not big deal and the fixed in the back. Free Priority Shipping to the Continental US $225.00 or best offer. No trades!

Attached Files:

2. snarebear

snarebear

Apr 19, 2012
    Does it take standard Fender neck? ty

3. Rolo

Rolo

Jan 23, 2016
    Don't know but I bought a Mighty Mite neck for another project and let you know if fits.

4. Rolo

Rolo

Jan 23, 2016
    Don't know but I bought a Mighty Mite neck for another project and let you know if fits.

5. Rolo

Rolo

Jan 23, 2016
    Hi I tried the Mighty mite and it was loose and I also tried a neck from Rockaudio that was better fit than MM but still not perfect fit. My recommendation is to buy a MIA Fender Dimension neck from Stratosphere. I was going to do that but had a family emergency and can't put it together. Second choice is Rockaudio neck and a pickguard to cover the gap which is not on the sides. I will try to take some pictures but my memory is full.

6. snarebear

snarebear

Apr 19, 2012
    thank you for checking

7. Rolo

Rolo

Jan 23, 2016
    Rockaudio neck

Attached Files: