1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Fender USA Dimension

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Shake-N-Bass, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Shake-N-Bass

Shake-N-Bass Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2006
    Tallahassee,Florida
    Price:
    $900
    Strings:
    I recently traded a TB'er a beautiful Stingray for this bass and I am happy with the trade. Unfortunately, my band just informed me that we are going to in-ear monitors and that I will have to buy all the gear (ear buds, P16 personal mixer, etc) that I will need. So, latest addition needs to get sold. This is a beautiful and sweet playing/sounding bass. Priced to sell. Comes with hard shell case and shipping is free. Buyer will be very happy, promise!

Attached Files:

xhawk5 likes this.
  2. Guygrooves

Guygrooves Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Tampa Florida
    I have this exact bass and i have to say it was the answer to my lust for the Music Man Stingray HH without the honky tone! Fender did it right with this one. I had a couple Stingrays and couldnt get past the nasally tone. This is clean and mean and rings like a bell. Only issue is weight for me but it doesnt keep me from rocking it on the regular! Love these and if you want or need tonal variety its all here with the 5 way switching and 3 band Eq! Great price..Basically this is the Dimension Deluxe HH. GLWTS.. ;-)

Pinball, xhawk5 and Shake-N-Bass like this.
  3. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    This is just what I need to complete my HH series... Is the nut @ 1.625" (41.3mm) like the imports?? Weight?
    Thanks.

4. Shake-N-Bass

Oct 13, 2006
    Tallahassee,Florida
    Yes it seems you have the correct measurement on the nut. Bathroom scale has the weight at exactly 8 lbs. I do believe that this is a Dimension Deluxe HH...it has active electronics. I really do love this bass.

xhawk5 likes this.
  5. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Awesome.

6. Arch58

Arch58 Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Trades?

7. Shake-N-Bass

Oct 13, 2006
    Tallahassee,Florida
    I really need the cash to pay for recent PA purchases.