1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender USA heavy metal 5 string bass body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by richst, Apr 4, 2015.

1. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Price:
    150shipped
    Clearing out some stuff. Here is a Fender USA heavy Metal Bass body in original red funk. Missing a pickup, back cover, 3 way selector switch. I have the neck which I tried my first epoxy fretless job and it is a mess with a broken truss rod. It was an experiment to see how to do epoxy jobs. I'll throw it in for free if you want it. It has the hardware.

the body is in great shape for a project. I put the neck on it and wasnt able to adjust the action but the body is alder and sounds nice. The 2 pickups by the bridge are ideal for a fretless project IMHO.

$150 shipped for everything

Attached Files:

2. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Here are some pics of the neck. All hardware is included although not in the pics. remember the truss rod is snapped and my first attempt at an epoxy fretless conversion.

Attached Files:

3. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    $100 shipped? Make me an offer.

4. dusterdan

dusterdan

Feb 24, 2014
    So Cal
    convo started sir!