1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender USA Ultra-Light Chrome Bass Tuners - $55

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Edb, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    SOLD!

Up for sale are four clover-leaf-shaped Fender USA Ultra-Light Chrome Bass Tuners. I believe these are the same tuners you will find on Fender's USA-made basses. The chrome is still shinin' as if they were new.
    No screws necessary to install. There are two pegs that stabilize them on the back of the headstock and the bushing nuts keep them secure from the front.
    There are a few "plier bite" marks on the bushing nuts from a pair of pliers slipping on the nut when tightening them; the worst of which is shown in the last pic. The "bite marks" do not cause the nuts to be stripped and in no way affect the performance of the tuners. Everything functions perfectly. The only reason I mention it is in the interest of full disclosure.
    A fantastic set of FENDER tuners!!

$55 shipped in the CONUS

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. shrigg

shrigg Joy Decision Bassist/BL, AudioKinesis Beta Tester Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Traverse City, MI
    What size ream hole would these fit?

3. Coop Soup

Coop Soup

Aug 24, 2005
    Minneapolis
    pm sent.

4. SuperLauren

SuperLauren

Nov 3, 2009
    These tuners are on 90's - 07 MIA Fender, any neck from this era will fit

5. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    These are the DeLuxe Tuners made by Schealler. I have these on a '95 & an '05 MIA P-Neck. The Elite Basses ('83 - 84) had the Fancier Tuners, but have the same "Bolt Pattern". GREAT Tuners, takes about 2 minutes to put them on. But make sure your neck has the 2 mounting holes per tuner drilled!

Great price too...

6. shrigg

shrigg Joy Decision Bassist/BL, AudioKinesis Beta Tester Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Traverse City, MI
    Pm sent.

7. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    Sorry I have not replied to my PM's. I have been swamped at work the last 2 days. I will get to them tonight and hopefully get you guys some of the answers you are looking for. Thanks for your patience!

8. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    The shaft is 5/8".

"That's what she said..." heh-heh.

9. I'll take them PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.