1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender VG Stratocaster-New 1600.00 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Stinsok, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    Less than 30 minutes of playtime. All case candy, etc. It’s an incredibly versatile instrument that gives you 37 different Stratocaster, Telecaster®, humbucking, 12-string and acoustic sounds, plus 5 alternate tunings, all at the simple flip of a switch or twist of a knob.

This thing is amazing. Pics by request.

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I can attest also that these things are amazing. It's one of the best modeling guitars I have ever played.

3. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    I was going through a stack of my brother in law's guitars and pulled it out. I had never seen one before, so we plugged it in. I was blown away by how well it tracks. I don't think it's been played before tonight. I wish I could have if for myself.

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    His "stack" of guitars? Lucky guy...

5. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    It's is a huge undertaking. We are in the process of getting 55 different guitars and basses for sale. Some 20 or more Telecasters, several Les Pauls, A rare PRS, A Crook Custom Guitar,A P-Bass Elite, Standard Jazz, Standard Precision, A Flying V, SG's Mustangs, etc. An Ampeg Fliptop, etc. A lot of high end stuff.

6. AA63

AA63

Dec 2, 2003
    Montreal, Canada
    Hi sorry to hijack thread but...

"Some 20 or more Telecasters, "​

Hmmm... do tell please, I need a Tele.

A

7. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    And I need a Les Paul

8. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    I am hijacking my own thread now. About the Telecasters-Do you want USA, Mexican or CIJ? New, used, vintage, solid player with finish wear, an Esquire, a 60th anniversary, Blue Flower Paisley, B-Bender model, Bigsby tailpiece, or modded? I probaby have what you need.

As for the Les Pauls-I have a "Classic" Gold Top (not the reissue) with EMG Zakk Wylde pickups along with the originals and original pots. I also have a sunburst Les Paul Studio, a wine red with Zakk Wylde's.

Also a Faded Flying V, a really rare PRS Triple Soapbar McCarty, a Gretsch Chet Atkins that has had a major neck repair (probably go fairly cheap,) Fender Mustangs, a CF Martin Eric Clapton acoustic and the list goes on and on.