1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Fender Victor Bailey V bass (like new)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by otto B, Nov 8, 2019 at 11:28 AM.

1. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2007
    Fort Bliss Texas
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale is my jewel; My beloved Fender Victor Bailey V, this bass is has been said is the best sounding bass that fender has produced, and I agree. This is an incredible bass both in look and sound, it just has that perfect clean sound. This bass has been babied and put away as a collection bass. As to the condition it almost passes as new. I give it a 9.5 out of 10 only because it has about four tiny mini dings in the back, you really must look closely to see it. The bass still has the plastic cover from new in the battery and preamp covers. The case still has the plastic cover in the latches. It comes with all the paperwork, tags, tools, strap, and strap locks when it was new. This is a very light bass weight in at 9lbs, 2oz.(it was weight in at a FEDEX store to confirm true weight) This is a hard decision for me because it is hard to find bass, especially in this condition.

I come to my senses. This bass in too incredible to let it go. Its a beast of a player.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019 at 6:16 PM
    shredace, feschyn, dave64o and 4 others like this.
  2. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    "This" is VERY tempting!

3. manny rose

manny rose

Jan 26, 2018
    san diego
    i have the 4 string in 9+ condition with all gold tuner caps,its a treasure!!whoever gets it wont be dissapointed,good luck with sale