SOLD Fender / Warmoth / EMG Geezer Deluxe Precision PJ bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Up for sale, I have a very wonderful parts build.

The body is a Fender Deluxe Active Precision PJ Body in Olympic White finish. It is in very good condition. Pickups are EMG Geezer Butlers, which sound fantastic. The bridge is a standard Fender threaded saddle from a MIM bass. The active wiring is still in the cavity if you would like to use it at some point.

The real standout of this build is the Warmoth Jazz Neck ( 1-1/2"), Birdseye Maple, Rosewood Fretboard, Slim Tapered, with beautiful Pearloid Blocks Inlays, 6105 Frets and a Corian Nut. The neck was hand rubbed with a Danish Oil Finish. This neck is rock solid and plays wonderful. Absolutely no issues with this neck. It presently has the Latest Fender USA Stock Tuners and the headstock tuner mount holes were professionally drilled.

Overall this bass is in very good to excellent condition. There is one small paint chip which I've pictured. The bass plays and sounds amazing. Weight is a comfortable 8lbs 13oz on my postal scale. Unfortunately, I don't have a case for this, but it will be very well packed when shipped. I do have a Fender gig bag I can possibly include, we can discuss that.

I would consider parting the bass out, please message me to discuss.

Trade Interest:
    Fender P's, PJ's, or Jazz basses (Ideally MIA, I can add $$$)

Reasonable offers certainly considered.

IMG_4743.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 28, 2022