1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Warrenty? How good is it.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by steve2, Jun 8, 2007.

1. steve2

steve2

Sep 23, 2001
    Piney Flats, TN
    I am having some problems with my Bassman 200 and I can say my service center has gave me fast service even though they have yet to fix my amplifier. They are currently waiting on parts from Fender. They were on back order for 4 weeks that was about 7 weeks ago. The service tech said that was not uncommon to take that long to get the parts. In speaking to customer service they seem to listen very well and is very polite and insured me everything is being done to get the job done and also insured me that the warrenty work is the highest priority. I have e-mailed them a couple time but I have yet to get a response that way. Anyway I am trying to be patient but its been since mid March since the service center has had the amp. Just curious if Fender generally has a good customer service rating. Thanks

Steve

2. Sometimes I would say to separate "Fender" from "Service Centers" - I had my SWR Mini Mo' in a local shop for 6 weeks before then told me "We can't find the problem, so it has to go back to Fender/SWR". Clearly, this has little to do with Fender/SWR's Customer Service. Once they received the unit and confirmed it was a unfixable fault, I had a new-out-of-the-box unit shipped to me within a week.

So, local service center = blech. Fender/SWR = positive experience to the customer.

3. steve2

steve2

Sep 23, 2001
    Piney Flats, TN
    That is good to know that they replaced your amp. One customer rep of fender told me that they are very good at taking care of their customers. My biggest problem is Fender getting the parts for my bassman so far its been over 7 weeks on parts that were back ordered for 4 weeks.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2021