1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

fender zone 2004 deluxe

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by stayoutoftreble, Nov 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. stayoutoftreble

stayoutoftreble

Nov 5, 2018
    Hi there everyone , Jezwald here or jez for short , 1st day on here and great to see a site dedicated to my peers ,,, i'd like to talk about a little talked about bass i have a 2004 18v fender american deluxe zone bass made from walnut , mahogany and maple that is sublimely amazing and this one was supposedly owned by Cindy Laupers bass player ,,, i'd just like to get more info on it like production numbers , 18v wiring diagrams and such like ,,, i heard it was fender who invited a whole bunch of prominent bass players to collaborate and design this awesome bass ,, i just cant seem to dig up much info on it so any help would be greatly appreciated , thankyou jez

2. Bass V

Bass V

Dec 11, 2008
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    no info to help but I want a Zone and will be watching this thread.

3. stayoutoftreble

stayoutoftreble

Nov 5, 2018
    Thanks V , it's a very well finished bass and a pleasure to own 12 years ,,, i get more comments from playing this than my precisions or marcus miller jazz

4. jimmyb

jimmyb An Avid Indoorsman Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Elkton, MD
    Sub'd