1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fernandes 5 String Gravity Deluxe for your fretless 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thonkthonk, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thonkthonk

thonkthonk

Feb 13, 2010
    Bemidji, MN
    Hello TBer's

A spanky Fernandes Gravity Deluxe 5 string in sparkle pewter finish. Near new, very lightweight, good player, strikes me as similar to a higher end Ibanez in comparison, but I like the tonal capabilities more than a 'nez.

I'm looking for a LINED LIGHTWEIGHT Fretless 5 string bass to complete my armada. Would be willing to do cash plus the Fernandes for the right bass, or a straight trade.

Just picked this up on a two-fer with a fellow TB'er, just don't need two fretted 5 string basses right now. $700.00 cash and I'll pay the shipping for a straight deal.

I will include a set of new strings, and I will buy a gig bag for the deal as well. :cool:

Attached Files:

2. thonkthonk

thonkthonk

Feb 13, 2010
    Bemidji, MN
    Back Shot, thanks to Clay for the photos and the nice R-Bass.

Attached Files:

3. thonkthonk

thonkthonk

Feb 13, 2010
    Bemidji, MN
    BUMPAROONI FOR FRETLESS

4. thonkthonk

thonkthonk

Feb 13, 2010
    Bemidji, MN
    Sunny Saturday Bump, may be looking at flea bay......

5. thonkthonk

thonkthonk

Feb 13, 2010
    Bemidji, MN
    Bump for a fretless anyone?

6. Email sent.

7. thonkthonk

thonkthonk

Feb 13, 2010
    Bemidji, MN
    Hope to get some more close up pics on this bass up tonight. Thanks for the patience. Schbump.

8. thonkthonk

thonkthonk

Feb 13, 2010
    Bemidji, MN
    Here are a few more. Only finish imperfection is a small and hardly noticable dent in the lower horn. So insignificant I didn't notice it until I was doing the add'l photos.

Bump for more Pics!!!!!

Need a Fretless!!!!

Attached Files:

9. thonkthonk

thonkthonk

Feb 13, 2010
    Bemidji, MN
    Some mo. Tried to get the insignificant dent in the photo, but the finish is too sparkly fine to get it with my camera. :cool:

Attached Files:

10. thonkthonk

thonkthonk

Feb 13, 2010
    Bemidji, MN
    Who will come to my fretless rescue bump. :bassist:

11. thonkthonk

thonkthonk

Feb 13, 2010
    Bemidji, MN
    If you want to see a review of a Fernandes, check out the bass whisperer on you tube. He gives them Thumbs up! :bassist:

12. thonkthonk

thonkthonk

Feb 13, 2010
    Bemidji, MN
    Hey TBers I am still looking for a fretless 5 string, or 6 string. Weight would be preferably 9.5 lbs and under. Got the dime if you got the time bump!!

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.